Karagwe forum Karagwe forum Author
Title: “One of the angels did something on my body and I began to see millions and millions of people burning in multitudes of flames.
Author: Karagwe forum
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
“One of the angels did something on my body and I began to see millions and millions of people burning in multitudes of flames. ...




“One of the angels did something on my body and I began to see millions and millions of people burning in multitudes of flames.
“The smell was unbearable. You wouldn’t wish even your worst enemy to be in that place. I saw Brenda Fassie being consumed by fire and screaming in agony.

“I also saw other famous people and Christians who did not forgive others while they were still on earth.

“God has asked me to tell people to repent, otherwise they will go to hell when they die.

“Even small sins count, so people must turn to God and preach the positive gospel,” TB Joshua said.

TB Joshua said he will now ask God to show him Heaven: “I want to know how the people who followed His words will live and that will help me to pass the message to those who are doing good.”

About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

 

This Template Is Designed By Jacksay | call 0764 031 242 for this service

Top